Plastic Extrusions, Tubes, Profiles, and beyond...
Is Your Extrusion Provider an Innovator?
Being a great source for plastic extrusions is more than just competitive pricing, fantastic service and quick lead times. We like to take it even further than that. Keller excels by delivering innovation, from developing inventive plastic technologies to helping support your company's green initiatives.
- In-house research and development in cutting edge plastics technology
- Antimicrobial plastic extrusions
- Custom color matching
- Plastic extrusion in both post-consumer and post-industrial materials
- Plastic extrusions and profiles in cost effective, earth-friendly alternatives to PVC
- Biodegradable plastic extrusion solutions
- Non-brominated RoHS compliant flame retardant materials
Tidbit 101 - Feb 2014
Plastic Extrusion Design
When choosing a Plastic material for a certain profile take into account the environment, chemical exposure, temperature, impact required, clarity, weathering performance, Gloss (yes/No), Resistance to burning and abrasion it will be exposed to. Also what other properties are important such as stiffness, color, and service life. Always take the time to think about these important requirements.Next month: Profile Design.
Plastic Extrusion: The Keller Way
Through constant R&D, process improvement, and frequent equipment upgrades, we've ensured that Keller can always offer more. This allows us to do things differently. To offer more competitive pricing. To create more advanced extrusions. To be a better source for plastic extrusions, no matter how complex your requirement.
Keller Gives You More. Here's how:
- Eliminate plastic extrusion tooling costs
- Comprehensive stocking / inventory programs
- Custom polymers to meet your application needs
- Concept to tooling in less than 5 days
- 48 hour delivery via rapid prototyping for extruded profiles in ABS
- Two in-house machine shops
- AutoCAD / 3D modeling
How can we help you?
Contact us today to talk about your production needs.